We can’t believe CarGurus’ inaugural automotive conference, Navigate, is right around the corner. Soon, dealers from around the world will be here taking it all in: inspiring keynotes and spotlights, highly-actionable takeaways in every breakout session, and a jam-packed Innovation Hall.
Before you pack your bags and head to Boston, Massachusetts though, read this guide so you can get the most out of Navigate.
Print your email confirmation ahead of time
Get your email confirmation ready so it’s handy when you arrive at Registration. If you haven’t registered for Navigate yet, there’s still time! Visit events.cargurus.com/navigate to secure your spot today.
Plan your sessions
With over 30 sessions to choose from, it’s impossible to see everything at Navigate. Make sure you go through the full agenda before you arrive and use our session planner to create a schedule of the sessions that will have the biggest impact on your dealership’s sales and marketing goals. Team up with others from your dealership so you can divide and conquer.
Keep in mind, the keynotes and spotlight sessions will be held in larger rooms, but seats will fill up in the smaller breakout rooms quickly — so have a plan before you arrive.
Save time to make connections
After a day of sessions, you might have the urge to head back to your hotel, but there’s more to Navigate than just great sessions! There will be plenty of time to network with dealers from around the world and get a global perspective on ways to improve your operations. Whether it’s in the Navigate lounge, during our kickoff cocktail reception, or at the Women of Navigate dinner reception, make sure you take advantage of the chance to connect with other attendees.
Plan a visit to the Innovation Hall
Navigate is also a great time to meet with a CarGurus rep about your account. Our team will be available in the Innovation Hall to dig into specific details on how you can get more out of your account and to provide personalized tool training. It’s also where you can get a free Google Analytics consultation and learn how to expand your digital advertising strategy using CarGurus products. Schedule your complimentary Google Analytics review now.
Join the conversation on social media
Did a session leave you inspired and excited to share with your team? Or, did you attend a demo and discover the secret to getting more quality leads on CarGurus? Share your favorite insights and join the conversation at Navigate by using our official hashtag: #CGNAVIGATE.
Pack for success
Here’s a quick rundown of some essentials that are worth packing:
- Laptop. Our sessions will be packed with new sales strategies, marketing tactics, and actionable insights for dealers. If you plan on taking notes, then a laptop is pretty much a necessity. Plus, having your laptop will make it easy to get some work done while you’re away from your dealership if needed.
- Business cards. As we mentioned, there will be ample time for networking with other dealers and sales and marketing leaders inside and outside of the auto industry. Make sure you have some business cards to hand out — and a place to store the cards you receive.
- Bag for swag. What’s a conference without free swag? Bring a bag to carry the goodies you win by spinning our prize wheel and all of the helpful resources you’ll collect throughout Navigate.
Explore outside the convention center
If you’re arriving in Boston early or staying past the end of Navigate, make the most of your time and see all that the city has to offer. Local highlights include:
- The Freedom Trail. This historic trail runs through downtown Boston and features 16 storied locations significant to the history of the US.
- Fenway Park. Whether or not you’re a Red Sox fan, check out this iconic baseball stadium, the oldest in Major League Baseball.
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace. Located near the waterfront, this famous Boston landmark is comprised of three historic market buildings and a bustling promenade — a great spot for shopping and dining.
- Boston Common. The oldest city park in the US, Boston Common offers 50 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds perfect for a stroll.
Questions? Email email@example.com. We can’t wait to see you at Navigate!